Coffee Shop: East Village Cafe
Location:Arch House, Boyce’s Ave, Clifton Village, Bristol, BS8 4AA
Date: Too many a time
☕ Coffees = £2.35-3.50
🍽️ Cakes = £2.50-3.95. Brunches = £6-10
What we loved:
- The atmosphere in this cafe is lovely. The staff are friendly and welcoming, and the decor is simple yet elegant, with lots of artwork and plants adorning the walls.
- With its delightful range of gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free cakes – that all taste as good as each other – East Village Cafe caters to all. Their talented baristas can make just as tasty coffees with lots of different dairy-free milks.
- A new addition to their menu is their ‘Superfood Lattes’, that are quite expensive (priced at about £4) but worth it every once in a while. These smooth concoctions include the ‘Red Velvet’ and ‘Pink Pitaya’ lattes (photos below) which are super tasty and elegantly presented.
- They sell cute takeaway coffee cups – either in a pastel turquoise or pink colour – that cost £10, which includes a free drink when purchased.
What we’d have next time:
- Any of the cakes! Generally very light yet smothered in buttercream, these cakes really are a must-have.
‘Pink Pitaya’ and ‘Red Velvet’ Superfood Lattes.
Plenty of outdoor seating to bask in the sunshine in summer.
East Village Cafe’s simple yet beautiful decor.
Chocolate and cherry vegan cupcakes + oat milk coffees = happiness.