Coffee Shop: Door&Rivet
Location: 50 Upper York Street, Bristol
Attendees: Charli, Fran, Issy, Emily
☕ Coffees: £2-2.60
🍽️ Brunches: £6-9
What we loved:
- Set in an old church, the exterior is understated and it’s pleasantly surprising to find this lovely cafe round the corner.
- Extremely welcoming atmosphere, feels like you’re in someone else’s house in a really good way.
- Wifi and widespread plugs available.
- Very friendly service – specifically offered to make a chai latte upon Issy’s request even though chai latte does not feature on the menu.
- Outside seating available.
What we’d have next time:
- One of their freshly baked (and huge!) pastries including cinnamon rolls and pain au chocolats.