Coffee Shop: Megan’s
Location: 571 Kings Rd, Fulham, SW6 2EB
(also a branch at 57-69 Parsons Green Lane)
Attendees: Meg, Emily, Jack, Zoe
– Not cheap but reasonably priced for London.
What we loved:
- Charming atmosphere with lights draped on the walls.
- Spacious due to the large room available behind the main cafe (semi-outside but heaters and blankets are provided)
- Friendly service – waiters were very chatty and relaxed.
- Good quality food – large range to choose from as there is the menu plus a deli counter with fresh salads/quiches etc on offer.
- Stayed for a few hours and were not made to feel we should leave.
- Spanish latte was delightful – a traditional latte served in a glass with a thin layer of condensed milk at the bottom.
What we’d have next time:
- One of the sharing boards served in the evening, such as the ‘Mediterranean’ that includes kofta, falafel, hummus, halloumi and flatbread.