Coffee Shop: Mad & Kaffe
Location: Tyrolsgade 6, 2300, Amagerbro, København, Denmark
(also another branch in Vesterbro)
Attendees: Phoebe, Emily, Chloe
Price: ££ (currency = Danish krone)
– Average prices for Copenhagen.
What we loved:
- Unique brunch layout, where you choose to have either 3, 5, or 7 items and pay accordingly (DKK 89, 129, 154 respectively).
- Really interesting dishes, including traditional Danish specialities eg. a rye pudding served with fresh cream.
- Also burgers and sandwiches if visiting for lunch rather than brunch.
- Good quality coffee and Pukka teas.
- Non-dairy milks available.
What we’d have next time:
- One of the ‘treats of the day’, such as their ‘chia-buttermilk pudding with berries and sweet biscuit’.