Coffee Shop: Folk House Cafe
Location: 40A Park Street, Bristol, BS1 5GJ
☕ Teas and coffees: £2-3, but very good sizes (huge teapot for 1 = £2.10; unlimited refills on filter coffee)
What we loved:
- Extremely friendly and welcoming cafe. Feels like you can stay here as long as you want.
- Hidden gem in a secret location off Park Street, must follow a little alleyway to access it.
- Outdoors seating (both at front of the cafe, plus one table on a little terrace off the main cafe area)
- Good selection of cakes and snacks.
- Large tables and lots of plugs – ideal for working.
What we’d have next time:
- The menu changes but one to try is their daily plate with a variety of salads and quiches/tarts.